10/2/2012 Friday
Today I was attend a audit training course that organised by our company.
During this training, I had know the basic audit steps about how to prepare the auditor's report from begin until end.
The "Auditor's Report" sounds like it is very simple and the report is look like a folio but it was make the auditor took many time to complete it. Furthermore, the report had also need many parties involved to make the report complete without anything wrong. The parties involved are including accounting department to record company account, secreterial department to provide and prepare all the document and letters need, development and corporate consultancy to provide the opinion and advise to company, without a doubt, it was also includes audit department to check their account and make sure there is true and correct.
I had know the auditor reponsibilities and job scope. I think it was really challenging if compare with an accountant job scope and more difficult. What I thought about may be the audit job is the subject and area that I haven't take and touch before.
But as for it is an challenging job and new thing for me, then I have interest on it.
After all, I gain the basic knowledge and latest info about auditing.
I am very enjoy during this training.
I also felt proud and pleasure that I had chance to participate this training.
And I'm treasure it.
