hey, my dear's blog, I miss you so much.
Long time I didn't record my heart words, right now, this is the time for me to record.
Start from last week, that was my school holiday, wow, I had look forward for that so long during examination. Haha....^_< So, while my "honeymoon", I had spend my tinme to watch a lot of korean drama that I had planned to before. And I also learned some korean languague during watch the drama. Korean languague is more difficult to learn companre with japanese languague, but I still love to learn, funny! If I have chance, I would like travel to Seoul, Korea to look the atmosphere at there. Is it so nice and comfort at there? Are there got many handsome guy and sexy lady? (ps: Omg, anthomaniac begin again...) haha...^_^
Besides that, I also hang out with my dear families member to IOI mall to shopping. WOw, so so so good. LOng time did not shopping, I feels so tired for that day, but, in return, I purchased a lot of things for my self even my beloved family members. I just purchased the really need things but still spend out of my budget. OMG!!! Ah.....is anyone can help me? T.T
Currently, I got notice from my aunt that my grandma was sent in to hospital due to some illness. Till now, she was stayed at there at least a week. My mom was so worried, so we cut down our holiday in KL and go back to home yesterday. My mom and I go to visit her immediately after arrived home. In hospital, she seems not very sober and talk less, even she talking, we can't understand about what she says, and always sleep. At that time, a thought is hovering my mind, will she be as my past grandpa? Mummy was stay overnight at there for look after her. Luckily, today she looks good and fine than yesterday. My heart relieve ^_^ Grandma, FIGHTING ! \_^O^_/ God bless you!! We always be there for you, you know right?
(ps: my english writing is not good, may be there will have wrong verb using, i'll improve. I write this essay is just for relieve my heart "baggage"^^)